The health and safety of our customers and employees are very important to us. For this reason, we have changed certain operations to make sure we provide a safe environment for everyone, and to comply with standards required by Public Health authorities.
- Employees must wear a mask to enter a vehicle
- Door handles, steering wheel, shifter, and all other areas touched by employees will be disinfected after treatment
- Our service centres have special layouts to help maintain safe social distancing
- All customers must wash their hands when they arrive using our hand sanitizer
- We kindly request that you come alone for your visit to help us respect social distancing
- Masks mandatory in all indoor public spaces across Quebec, as of July 18, thank you for wearing yours in our service centres.
It will be a pleasure to see you again, however, if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, cough, difficulty breathing, etc.) or if you need to be in self-isolation, we ask that you please postpone your visit, for your safety, as well as the safety of others.
We thank you for your precious collaboration to follow all measures to help protect the health and safety of everyone. Like you, we are doing our best to deal with this important crisis.
The Metropolitan Rust Proofing Team